Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Monday, December 30, 2013
How to achieving self-mastery that affects the 21 most important areas in your life.There are simple, focused changes you can make in your life that will enable you to quickly and effectively:
- Find Success: Accomplish far more in your personal and professional life.
- Build Character: Become the best person you can be.
- Gain Responsibility: Gain it for yourself, your choices, your future.
- Set and Reach Your Goals: This one discipline does more to guarantee your success than any other.
- Achieve Personal Excellence: Your ability to learn, grow, and fulfill your potential is unlimited.
- Confront Your Fears: You’ll take action in spite of any fear.
- Be More Persistent: You’ll make steady, upward progress.
- Improve Your Work: Advance your career quickly and dependably.
- Show Your Leadership: Be in complete control of yourself and the situation at all times.
- Build a Business: Start and operate a successful business in today’s economy.
- Skyrocket Sales: Step on the accelerator of your own ambition to excel in selling.
- Multiply Your Money: Yes, even in today’s economy, you can achieve financial independence.
- Improve Time Management: This core discipline largely determines the quality of your life.
- Solve Any Problems: You’ll seek solutions for any setback.
- Achieve Perpetual Happiness: Nothing is more important than your happiness.
- Enhance Your Health: Live a longer, disease-free life.
- Embrace Physical Fitness: Feel stronger, more energetic, throughout your day… throughout your life.
- Have a Courtship-type Marriage: Enter into a long-term, loving relationship benefiting you both.
- Nurture Your Children: Being a parent is one of the most important jobs you will ever have.
- Maximize Your Friendships: Fully 85% of your happiness will come from satisfying relationships with others.
- Enjoy Peace of Mind: It’s the truest measure of your success and the key to your happiness.
I’ll share the miraculous SECRETS I've collected over several decades to achieve self-mastery.